By Stephanus Axnanda, Kyle D. Cummins (auth.), Perla B. Balbuena, Venkat R. Subramanian (eds.)
Topics in quantity 50 include:
• research of alloy cathode Electrocatalysts
• A version Hamiltonian that includes the solvent influence to gas-phase density useful concept (DFT) calculations
• DFT-based theoretical research of ORR mechanisms
• constitution of the polymer electrolyte membranes (PEM)
• ORR investigated via a DFT-Green functionality research of small clusters
• Electrocatalytic oxidation and hydrogenation of chemisorbed fragrant compounds on palladium
• New versions that attach the continuum descriptions with atomistic Monte Carlo simulations
• ORR response in acid revisited via DFT reviews that handle the complexity of Pt-based alloys in electrocatalytic processes
• Use of floor technology equipment and electrochemical suggestions to explain response mechanisms in electrocatalytic processes
• In-situ synchrotron spectroscopy to research electrocatalysts dispersed on nanomaterials
From reports of past volumes:
“Continues the dear provider that has been rendered by means of the trendy elements series.” —Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry
“Extremely well-referenced and intensely readable.... continues the general excessive criteria of the series.” —Journal of the yankee Chemical Society
Read or Download Theory and Experiment in Electrocatalysis PDF
Best Chemistry books
Water interacts with steel ions in various contexts: from aqueous strategies of inorganic salts to enzymatic catalysis. The research of water-metal ion interactions is with ease played via water 1H NMR at various magnetic field-a process often called relaxometry. Advances in Inorganic Chemistry, quantity fifty seven specializes in relaxometry of water-metal ion interactions.
Quantity 10 of this sequence provides 4 well timed studies. bankruptcy 1 offers a desirable account of the heritage of alkaloid discovery in Australia starting with the isolation of the 1st alkaloid from an Australian plant, the Tasmanian sassafras (Atherosperma moschatum), by means of Zeyer in 1861. additionally incorporated is a entire survey of alkaloid-bearing crops, and a bit facing detection, estimation, extraction, and work-up strategies for alkaloids.
Content material: smooth high-performance liquid chromatography in pesticide metabolism reports / John Harvey, Jr. -- FAST-LC suggestions for automatic pesticide research / Donald A. Burns -- functionality evaluate of liquid chromatographic columns / Joseph J. Destefano -- New innovations for bettering mobile-phase selectivity in reversed-phase chromatography / Stephen R.
Additional resources for Theory and Experiment in Electrocatalysis