- What are the suitable character and motivational characteristics of excellent (and undesirable) leaders?
- Do leaders own types of highbrow capacities?
- How do potent leaders behave and what forms of humans stick with them?
- What are the contextual/situational elements that provide upward thrust to leaders?
- How is management stimulated by means of gender, cultural variations, and social networks?
Professor Michael Mumford is among the prime researchers with regards to management and organizational habit. Mumford discusses the important subject matters and ways to learning management study, together with a assessment of study on chief features and behaviors, situational affects on management, the way leaders imagine, and notable management. The textual content concludes with a dialogue of emergent subject matters within the box. Embedded in every one bankruptcy is info regarding enhancing or constructing management throughout the themes mentioned.
- A brief, non-technical creation appropriate for any reader
- An creation to the historical past of management, extant definitions, assumptions, theories and techniques of analysis
- Examines emergent themes within the box
- Offers topical functions for making improvements to and constructing management
The Psych a hundred and one Series
Short, reader-friendly introductions to state of the art issues in psychology. With key ideas, debatable issues, and engaging bills of up to the moment learn, The Psych a hundred and one sequence is a invaluable source for all scholars of psychology and somebody drawn to the field."
Read Online or Download Leadership 101 (Psych 101) PDF
Best Occupational Organizational books
How will we grow to be who we're? Why will we fluctuate in our personalities? How do those variations subject in lifestyles? This textbook on person changes and character goals to explain how and why character varies among one individual and the following. not like books that concentrate on person theorists, this booklet makes a speciality of present examine and thought at the nature of character and comparable person transformations.
This can be a finished, sensible and fascinating e-book designed to aid readers to understand bullying behaviour at paintings and determine and choose inter-personal innovations for dealing with bullying behaviour.
A complete assortment via Professor Cary Cooper and his colleagues within the box of place of work tension and health, which pulls on examine in a couple of parts together with stress-strain relationships, assets of place of work rigidity and annoying occupations. quantity 1 of two.
Hardcover: 216 pages writer: Praeger (June 30, 2008) Language: English ISBN-10: 0275996794 ISBN-13: 978-0275996796
Additional info for Leadership 101 (Psych 101)