By Frank Mittelbach, Herbert Voss
Published Aug 2, 2007 through Addison-Wesley specialist. a part of the instruments and strategies for laptop Typesetting sequence. The sequence editor could be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. The LATEX typesetting process continues to be a well-liked selection for typesetting a wide selection of files, from papers, magazine articles, and displays, to books--especially those who comprise technical textual content or call for top of the range composition. This ebook is the main accomplished advisor to creating illustrations in LATEX files, and it's been thoroughly revised and multiplied to incorporate the most recent advancements in LATEX portraits. The authors describe the main normal programs and supply hundreds and hundreds of options to the main generally encountered LATEX representation problems.
This booklet will convey you ways to
- Incorporate pics documents right into a LATEX record
- Program technical diagrams utilizing a number of languages, together with METAPOST, PSTricks, and XY-pic
- Use colour on your LATEX tasks, together with shows
- Create special-purpose pictures, akin to high-qualitymusic ratings and video games diagrams
- Produce advanced images for a number of clinical and engineering disciplines
New to this edition:
- Updated and increased insurance of the PSTricks and METAPOST languages
- Detailed motives of significant new applications for graphing and three-D figures
- Comprehensive description of the xcolor package deal
- Making displays with the beamer classification
- The newest types of gaming and medical packages
There are greater than 1100 absolutely confirmed examples that illustrate the textual content and clear up graphical difficulties and tasks--all able to run!
All the applications and examples featured during this e-book are freely downloadable from the great TEX Archive community (CTAN).
The LATEX pictures spouse, moment Edition , is greater than ever an critical reference for an individual wishing to include photos into LATEX. As befits the topic, the publication has been typeset with LATEX in a two-color design.